Fear not friends, we have not melted away in the exteme heat here in Comanche, Texas. Instead we have embarked on a frozen boozy treat spree.
First the Honeydew melon sorbet, now the Watermelon Comanche Rose Pops, next Austin Street Red Fudgesicles. But back to the matter at hand: Comanche Rose Popsicles!
Here is what you are going to need:
1/2 Seedless Watermelon, cubed
1 bottle of Comanche Rose
- Place the cubed watermelon into the blender and blend until liquified. Depending on your preference you can strain the liquid if needed.
- Juice Limes and add to watermelon juice
- Add bottle of Comanche Rose and Stir
- Pour liquid into popsicle mold
- Freeze for 4 hours minimum (overnight works too if you plan ahead)
Tips: If you have trouble removing from the mold, don’t worry! Simply fill a container with luke warm water and set the popsicle mold inside for 15-20 seconds. This will break the bond between the mold and the popsicle. Turn the mold over onto a cookie sheet and the popsicles should remove easily.